Security camera installation: YNGC
With years of experience, YNGC will always provide top-notch surveillance solutions for your business. With a great team of experts, they are ready to work with you in designing surveillance systems for your business needs. Whether you want to enforce security in parking lots, office spaces, warehouses, or stores, YNGC provides you with services geared towards your specific needs. We’ve got you covered from adding more cameras or replacing old ones to troubleshooting or upgrading existing surveillance systems and relocating cameras.
Apartment complex security camera installation
For building owners or managers needing surveillance systems in their complex, Your New Gate Company’s team will develop the best surveillance solution to help you improve existing surveillance systems in your building. Whether you want to add a new camera, relocate an existing one, add more surveillance in your building, or switch from an analog to a digital surveillance system, there is no need to worry as YNGC is fully licensed and insured to cater to all your needs.
What can YNGC do for you?
With newly invented security systems, you can count on YNGC as they are always ready to provide you with extended security services regarding camera installation.
YNGC camera installation services;
- High-definition cameras 1080p, 2MP, 4MP, 5MP, 8MP(4K)
- PTZ cameras
- CCTV cameras
- Vandal Proof and Weather resistant
- Wireless or Wired cameras
- Dome cameras
- Digital or Analog cameras (EX-SDI, IP, TVI)
- Indoor or Outdoor cameras
- Night-vision or Infrared cameras
- Hidden cameras
- Custom camera mounting
- Network Video Recorder
- Cloud surveillance storage
- Wireless Monitoring
- Digital Video Recorder
- Surveillance center or office
Surveillance cable wiring:
- Structural and Building wiring
- Relocating or upgrading existing wiring
- CAT 5, CAT 6, Fiber-optic cabling, Coaxial cable
- Direct Burial, Riser and Plenum
Troubleshooting or upgrading existing surveillance systems:
- Testing equipment (cameras, network video recorders, digital video recorders, PoE, Routers)
- Reprogramming cameras, network video recorders, digital video recorders
- Upgrade or redesign existing systems
Analog to IP
Why should you choose CCTVs
Each company decides to invest in CCTV systems for various reasons. From protecting company assets to protecting people. A surveillance system helps companies uphold their dignity, reputability, and facilities by decreasing crime, increasing safety, and reducing their liabilities. Surveillance systems can do all these things by giving you knowledge of facts you otherwise would not have known. An insight into your property and hotel facility activity and video footage from CCTVs can provide new problem-solving avenues. It can be used to detect illegal activity, recover damages, secure a community, and improve production processes. It aslo helps in finding weak spots in other security elements, making it a solid protector against faulty liability claims. Besides everything, the surveillance system also protects your bottom lime, giving you one of the best ROIs.
Why should you choose CCTVs
Each company decides to invest in CCTV systems for various reasons. From protecting company assets to protecting people. A surveillance system helps companies uphold their dignity, reputability, and facilities by decreasing crime, increasing safety, and reducing their liabilities. Surveillance systems can do all these things by giving you knowledge of facts you otherwise would not have known. An insight into your property and hotel facility activity and video footage from CCTVs can provide new problem-solving avenues. It can be used to detect illegal activity, recover damages, secure a community, and improve production processes. It also helps in finding weak spots in other security elements, making it a solid protector against faulty liability claims. Besides everything, the surveillance system also protects your bottom line, giving you one of the best ROI’s.
CCTVs Systems solution
With CCTVs installed on your property, there are endless solutions the system can provide for you. here are some of the benefits you can enjoy from CCTVs systems
- Theft-deterrent: with CCTVs in place, theft cases that are target facilities tends to be minimal
- Safer Working Environments ensure teamwork and safety measures as members are likely to follow proper safety procedures knowing their actions are being recorded.
- Prosecution: footage clips from CCTV can be used to provide evidence helpful with criminal prosecution and recovering damages.
- Insurance Fraud: they help prevent fraudulent insurance claims from being successful against your property.
- Remote Access: CCTVs make it quite easy to access live-view cameras or retrieve video anytime firm wherever you are.
- CCTVs also help in lowering operating costs by reducing on-site security personnel. Implementing live monitoring and dispatch can be a more affordable option.
Multi-family based property benefits:
- Entrances and Exits make it easier to capture all vehicle and pedestrian traffic arriving and leaving. You’ll have access to knowing who has been on your property, when, and how long they’ve been around.
- Gate Damage: helps you protect your bottom line from gate damages and repairs. The driver’s insurance policy will cover damage if you provide video evidence.
- Illegal Dumping: you can always watch who’s dumping things at your trash bin and prosecute individuals for such illegal acts.
- Increased Rents: Securing an apartment complex will automatically make residents feel safer and willing to pay higher rents. They’ll also be satisfied and renew leases as they are assured management cares about their safety.
Builders and developer's benefits:
Typically, everyone would want more than the best system for the best price. Additionally, installing a system that will save some money while impressing the project owner is a win-win situation.
- Early Installation and Equipment: the system helps you secure your job site early on with surveillance cameras and analytics to prevent equipment or valuable metal from being stolen from the site.
- Traveling Surveillance: allows you to easily take your CCTV system from job-site to job site constantly to protect your assets.
- Pleasing your Clients: Installation a CCTVs system that saves your clients money and produces a huge ROI will certainly please them.
Hotels are subject to rules, regulations, and potential lawsuits; therefore, security camera installation will always promote a culture of safety and awareness.
- Guest Safety and compliance: the system ensures the guests precisely follow hotel rules. It helps in identifying potential hazards or trespassers early on. It also monitors garages, restaurants, and bars to safeguard guests’ security interests and reduce risks.
- Reduced Staffing Costs: the systems help monitor staff on the ground by using security cameras, advanced analytics, and AI to capture abnormal behavior.
- Pleases Guests: the system gives a guest all peace of mind they deserve. It reduces crime rates, which increases guest satisfaction, making them feel more safe and secure.
With a CCTVs system installed under your premises, there’s nothing to worry about as the system is reliable and convenient besides ensuring your safety interests are met. A commercial building provides security and also ensures everything operates smoothly. Whether you’d want CCTVs installation for your home, commercial or residential complex, the YNGC team can help you by providing excellent services beyond your expectations.